In no particular order:
1. Wake up early to start your day peacefully, with enough time to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, with no need to rush. The way you start your day is the way your entire day will unfold. Make sure you start on a positive note.
2. Self-reflect on a daily basis. You can write in a journal or simply spend a few minutes thinking about your life, your goals, actions that you’re taking or not taking and how it all affects your future. If you rarely spend time thinking about how you want to steer your life, somebody else will steer it for you – and nobody knows better than you how to make you happy.
3. Exercise regularly, at least 3–4 times a week. Exercise produces feel-good hormones – endorphins – and provides other numerous benefits that will make you feel positive. Don’t participate in boring fitness classes, though – find a sport that you actually enjoy.
4. Challenge yourself. Exercise can be one way to push your limits. You can also face your fears and voluntarily put yourself in uncomfortable situations (take a cold shower, go camping in the wilderness, hitchhike). Hardships will make you stronger and more appreciative of simple things (for example, after a long bike ride, you’ll definitely enjoy a simple meal much more).
5. Spend time in nature. Most of humans live in urban environments now, but it doesn’t mean that we no longer need to feel connected with nature. In fact, now it’s more important than ever to regularly spend time away from the noise, crowds, pollution, etc. Nature is restorative, relaxing, and recharging.
6. Read. Reading is a type of a meditative experience – you focus on what you’re reading and tune out the world around you. You get to learn new things (in case of non-fiction) or live a different life (with fiction).
7. Provide value. Whether it’s posting on Quora, helping your friend move, or supporting a local charity, it all makes you feel like you’re a part of something bigger and that your contribution actually matters and that YOU matter.
8. Sit in the sun. Sunlight is essential to every living thing, and humans aren’t different. If you’re spending entire days under artificial light, you’re disrupting natural cycles in your body (circadian rhythms, vitamin D production, and more).
9. Be silly. A lot of people take themselves way too seriously. It’s difficult to live a positive life if you’re constantly worried about being judged or if you’re offended by even the most innocent jokes.
10. Improve your problem-solving skills. Come up with new ideas. Think how to solve difficult problems. Help a friend deal with their issues. Your ability to solve problems directly affects how mentally resilient you are.
11. Be grateful. Appreciate what you have in life and frequently remind yourself that everything can be gone in an instant. Don’t let it worry you, though – learn to enjoy it more precisely because it might be gone at some point.
12. Learn new things. Self-improvement is one of the keys to happiness. Humans need to grow and feel like they’re progressing in something. There’s no self-fulfillment without self-growth.
13. Be humble and respectful. Nobody likes to deal with arrogant people, plus life tends to serve painful lessons to jerks and individuals who consider themselves better than everyone else.
14. Be patient and determined. Everything worthwhile takes time and effort. A lack of patience makes everything more difficult, particularly when you get angry and frustrated at something you can’t even control. You can achieve everything with determination, and very little with impatience.
15. Have positive expectations. Your life reflects your expectations. If you set limits, you limit your accomplishments. If you expect not to reach your goals, you probably won’t reach them. If you expect you’ll be a happy person your entire life, you’ll be.
Nature’s Bounty 是来自美国的健康营养品牌，它的保健品全部为天然萃取物，以自然、健康的理念而受到人们的喜爱。Nature’s Bounty孕妇专用综合营养素含有孕妇所需要的矿物质和维生素，特别加入了 DHA、EPA 等叶酸，促进报告的正常发育。叶酸对孕妇尤其重要。如在怀孕头3个月内缺乏叶酸，可导致胎儿神经管发育缺陷，从而增加裂脑儿，无脑儿的发生率。其次，孕妇经常补充叶酸，可防止新生儿体重过轻、早产以及婴儿腭裂等先天性畸形。